This project provides financial support for students from previously disadvantaged communities who have shown the will and potential to succeed and accepted at any accredited Further Education and Training in various courses.
The World Assembly of Muslim Youth established this program for bright youth in South Africa to create excellent educational opportunities for economically disadvantaged South African youth. Our vision is to provide mentorship and full tuition fee for motivated Students and help them achieve their potential in all areas of development enabling them ultimately to contribute to the present and future of South Africa. Since inception of this program about 143 students have graduated while we are currently supporting 95 students.
- To provide opportunities for good quality education to economically disadvantaged Students who have the potential and will to succeed.
- To provide financial support to deserving Students to a acquire further educational qualifications.
- To help and motivate these Students to achieve excellence academically and in all other aspects of their education.
- To mentor them and their families and provide support where the need arises.
- To encourage the creativity, leadership and good self esteem necessary to help build a prosperous and healthy nation.