"RESPONDING TO THE CRITICAL ISLAMIC AND VALUE BASED EDUCATION IN THE EMERGING MUSLIM COMMUNITIES"
A Madressa is a place of learning, place where character is shaped in compliant with the Islamic teachings and this is done by training and mentorship.
- The recognition of Allah in accordance to the holy Qu’raan and the Sunnah
- Propagation of Islam to the people in the area and surrounding the Madressa
- To develop and empower Muslim children with the necessary Islamic Knowledge.
- To develop good citizenship.
- To instill living values in the learners.
Jamiat syllabus is being used in home based, centre based Madressas and IEOSA syllabus is being utilized in school based Madressas incorporated with the living values.
There is a prevailing ignorance among the Muslim masses about the true teachings of Islam; therefore they become easy prey to opportunities, fanatics and reformers whose activities lead to serious divisions in the Muslim communities.
We also run Adult classes and distribute Islamic books